CEDA in partnership with the “Liechtenstein Development Services Foundation” (LED) and the Ministry of Education (ME) are implementing the project «Moldova Employement and Entrepreneurship Education Training Activity, phase IV» (MEEETA IV). Project duration March 2017-February 2020.
- Increasing employment opportunities and starting a business among graduates of Vocational Schools (VS).
- Promoting work and income generation skills, with an emphasis on entrepreneurship.
- Strengthening the national capacity to provide entrepreneurship education in Technical Vocational Education Institutions (IÎPT).
- Development of entrepreneurial skills of students and graduates of vocational and Technical Educational Institutions.
- Training of technical vocational education institutions in the field of entrepreneurship, to increase the quality of professional training of students and income generation.