Center for Entrepreneurial Education and Business Support (CEDA) is a non-governmental organization that seeks to contribute to the social and economic development of the country, poverty eradication through development and harnessing of vocational skills, of private initiative and entrepreneurial spirt.
CEDA is committed to diversity, inclusion and gender equality in the workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, age and ethno-cultural background to apply and to become part of our team. For CEDA and its donors, the prevention of any kind of discrimination is a key priority, both internally and for partner organizations. We promote zero tolerance of inaction against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
The main responsibilities, qualification requirements and application procedures for position are listed below.
Office Manager Main role and responsibilities:
The Office Manager provides day to day oversight of the CEDA office and supports program and accounting staff as needed, including preparation of training materials and program events.
His/her main functions will include but will not be limited by the following:
• Acts as point-of-contact for visitors to the office
• Provides day to day oversight of the CEDA office and supports program and accounting staff as needed
• Collects and sort invoices and checks
• Supports supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
• Keeps track of any consumer issues that require refunds and makes sure that they are issued in a timely manner
• Translates documents and materials as required (Romanian/English)
• Completes other tasks as required; special project as needed by Executive/Program Director.
Job qualifications and requirements:
• At least 2 years of progressively responsible professional experience in office management
• Graduate or post graduate degree in business administration, education, management or another relevant field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in written and spoken Romanian and English language.
• Capacity to manage people and tasks in high stress situations
• Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
• Conflict resolution skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook applications
Application Procedure: All interested candidates should submit their applications (CV including contacts of two references and Cover Letter) in English to: [email protected] indicating in the subject line “Office Manager”. The deadline for submission of the applications is August 31, at 17.00. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.