Type of contract: Fixed-term employment contract for a certain period
Deadline for file submission: October 20, 2020
CENTER FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND BUSINESS ASSISTANCE (CEDA) is a public association that promotes the development and development of professional competencies and entrepreneurship through the implementation of programs on entrepreneurship education, leadership / career design and teacher training in these areas. In the same context, CEDA promotes good practices, success stories and positive images of entrepreneurs, contributing to this affirmation and the development of an entrepreneurial culture in society. The main beneficiaries of CEDA are young people from the Republic of Moldova, primarily graduates of vocational schools, students of general education institutions, teachers of these institutions, employees of employment agencies, etc.
B. Item Description
CEDA is announcing a competition to recruit a curriculum coordinator. He / she participates in the recruitment, engagement, monitoring and evaluation of contract trainers, is responsible for the implementation of training activities and monitoring of the activities carried out within the framework of CEDA.
D. Specific responsibilities
* Facilitates the organization of training-related events (including online)
• Collects reports prepared by trainers and, based on them, provides information for semi-annual and annual narrative reports
* Assists the project manager in developing joint action plans (MECR, ANOFM, etc.)
* Develops a schedule of trainings and monitors their implementation
* Edits materials developed within the framework of the project and ensures their placement on the Internet
* Contributes to the development of semi-annual and annual narrative reports for donors
* Control, edit the placement of news / articles related to the activities of projects on the website and in social networks
* Provides cooperation with partner organizations, in particular with the training component
* Develops and monitors implementation of the annual program monitoring and evaluation plan
* Entering team tasks in the organization’s task management system
* Works on the development of proposals for new projects
* Translates and prepares certain documents, if necessary
* Serves as a translator / interpreter if needed (English / Romanian / Russian)
* Other challenges that may arise along the way.
The job is based on, but not limited to, these responsibilities!
E. Qualification requirements
Minimum qualification requirements:
* Higher education in education and / or economics, management
* Trainer experience and / or at least 3 years of experience in organizing training events
* Experience in project implementation
* Good knowledge of Romanian, English, Russian languages • speak and write fluently)
The CV of the application will be sent to the address [email protected] until 20.10.2020, 16.00 with the title: Job training program coordinator.
The folder will contain:
* Cover letter (maximum one page)
* Updated resume
Only pre-selected individuals will be invited for interviews. Thanks in advance!