The Center for Entrepreneurial Education and Business Support (CEDA) will organize the Girls’ Leadership School in August 2017 (the place and time reserved for the 6 planned days will be set later). This comprehensive and interactive project is for youngsters aged 15-18 years old.
The Summer School is part of the project “Re-engineering Vocational Orientation and Career Counseling” (REVOCC), implemented by CEDA, in partnership with the Ministry of Education and the National Agency for Employment (ANOFM), with the financial support of the Austrian Agency for Development (ADA).
In order to implement the Summer School, CEDA selects counselors (girls and boys) who have the mission to:
- Facilitate training sessions and other school activities in the following areas:
- Personal development and career planning
- Development of the career development plan
- Developing leadership and self-confidence
- Employment and personal marketing tools
- Entrepreneurship – career option
- Discussion club and incentive for the initiative
- Building and team building, etc.
- Interact with the participants and strengthen the link between them
The application form can be found here: Formular-de-aplicare-pt-consilieri
For more details you can call us at 022885425/079002848 or send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.