The Center for Entrepreneurial Education and Business Support (CEDA) will organize the Girls’ Leadership School in August 2017 (the place and time reserved for the 6 planned days will be set later). This comprehensive and interactive project is for youngsters aged 15-18 years old.
The Summer School is part of the project “Re-engineering Vocational Orientation and Career Counseling” (REVOCC), implemented by CEDA, in partnership with the Ministry of Education and the National Agency for Employment (ANOFM), with the financial support of the Austrian Agency for Development (ADA).
Within the Summer School, training sessions, workshops and debates will be organized on the following topics:
- Personal development and career planning
- Development of the career development plan
- Developing leadership and self-confidence
- Employment and personal marketing tools
- Entrepreneurship – career option
- Discussion club and incentive for the initiative
- Building and team building, etc.
- Working language: Romanian
The accommodation, food and training costs will be borne by the organizers. Participants will only pay for transportation costs (from the participant’s location to Chisinau and back).
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS 23 June 2017, 17:00.
Please send the forms to [email protected]
Forms sent later will not be accepted! The form can be found here: Formular-de-aplicare-participante_termen-prelungit (1)
For more details or information call 022 885 425 (Mariana Kiriarov)
Selection of * participants will take place until July 15, 2017. Selected persons will be notified by the CEDA representatives.
* The selection process will take into account the volunteer activity, especially the young volunteers working at the Career Guidance Centers of the Employment Agencies in Chisinau (Botanica), Soroca district and Cahul district