Today, December 14, 2017, the Center for Entrepreneurial Education and Business Support (CEDA) under the project “Training Activity in the Field of Entrepreneurship and Employment” (MEEETA IV) and the financial support of the Liechtenstein Development Services Foundation organized the Committee Meeting of Grants 3.
At the committee meeting, the committee members analyzed 7 applications to the grant program, namely:
1. Racu Nicolae with the idea of a workshop for the production of wooden articles;
2. Svetlana Borta – offering tailoring and renting services;
3. Palamarciuc Natalia – Hairdresser;
4. Breahni Valeria – Handmade garments workshop;
5. Guţu Alexandru – Growing raspberries;
6. Bologa Maria – Organizing and decorating events Agency.
The result of the meeting is 4 grants (Racu Nicolae, Palamarciuc Natalia, Breahni Valeria and Vicliuc Lidia), 1 conditionally granted grant (Guţu Alexandru) and 2 suspended grants Bologa Maria and Borta Svetlana.